I know how much you guys love quick and easy meals, so today I am sharing my quick and easy cabbage stir fry recipe. I often make this with my pre-made stir fry sauce, which saves me even more time, but this recipe will list all the ingredients you need to whip this up in less than 20 minutes.
WW SP: 5
3 chicken breast halves
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
3 cups green cabbage, shredded
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
1⁄2 cup water
1 tablespoon Soy sauce, low sodium
1. Cut chicken breasts into strips.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan.
3. Add chicken strips and stir fry over medium-high heat, turning constantly until done.
4. Add cabbage and sauté 2 minutes until cabbage is crisp-tender.
5. Mix cornstarch and seasonings; add water and soy sauce, and mix until smooth.
6. Stir sauce into chicken/cabbage mixture.
7. Cook until sauce has thickened and chicken is coated about 1 minute.
8. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
• Add bell peppers or carrots for color.
• Try with broccoli.
WW SP: 5